Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day ONE ..

Trying to get everything in order.

Looked up some new recipes and different versions to old ones ..
Made a new schedule in order to manage my time better ..

Had plans for tonight .. I didn't necessarily blow them off, but I changed them in order to throw in a little exercise. We ate at a healthier restaurant tonight - a vegan spot in Santa Ana - instead of going to Buffalo Wild Wings .. and went for a nice stroll around the art district .. It's a slow start - but it's a START.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great start! It sounds like a lifestyle you could actually maintain, which is way better than when people make a drastic change and then give up because it's impossible to maintain. You can do this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even a small start is still a start. It's a marathon, not a sprint (cheesy, I know). I've always wanted to try a vegan restaurant. There aren't really any where I'm from and every vegan recipe I've tried hasn't exactly been the pinnacle of flavor. I love walking through the art galleries on a nice day. Sounds like you had a fun day! By the way, based on your picture, I love your hair. Absolutely gorgeous. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A walk around the art district sounds SO NICE! You're making me miss city living, lady.

    Great job getting started! :D Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete